I know ... I know .... I'm getting worse about these updates! Kambri had her very last well check until she is 9 Months! Where does the time go? Seriously! At her appointment she weighed 17.9 & she is 28 inches long. She is definitely developing her personality... and then some! I LOVE it! :) She gets really mad when she is on the floor - on her stomach - now sooooo I'm not sure if she's going to be crawling soon or not! She is getting her first tooth & it is so weird - it's coming in on the right side!! Yep - she's not going to be a bottom 2 teeth first girl - she's carving her own path! She has started waving "hi" & giving kisses - it is so adorable! (I'll post the video of that on facebook, you all know how I feel about the uploader on here!) She eats a lot - when she isn't bothered by her teething or her allergies. Half a year down - half to go before the big "1" !




No comments:
Post a Comment