This last weekend the Lion's Club here put on a rodeo. I haven't been to a rodeo in a while and I hate driving past going "Man, we should've gone to that rodeo!!" and Addi constantly telling me "Mom, when are you going to take me to another rodeo?" so I said what the heck let's go! So of course I text Lauren & said one word - Rodeo ha ha she said "When? Where? & I'm soooooo coming!" So Lauren & her bf Ricky came up & we all went! Right after we got there my dad & Addi headed off to the hot dog stand - my dad came back with a pen & a paper & a big grin... He said want to sign Addi up for Muttin Bustin? ha ha OF COURSE!!!! :) I filled out the paper signed my name & she was contestant #5! It was her very first time so Ricky & my dad were coaching her in the stands showing her what to do it was so funny. We took her down there found her a helmet & got her ready to rock & roll! I went & stood where I could get a clear shot & film her. Well they have to hold the sheep back so they can put the kids on & it's a pretty quick thing - well Addi got put on there kinda cockeyed so when the sheep took off she lasted maybe 2 seconds.... max! The sheep stepped on her & she cried for a minute but she's already strategizing for the next time! I think she will do better next time especially if she is on the sheep right :) but at least she got a taste of it!





Addi is so brave!! Even at my age I don't know if I could have done it! HAHA I love Kambri's face in the pic-she is so cute!
ReplyDelete