Ok this is kind of a random picture post but I didn't want to do more than one... takes time! :) ha ha so my mom & I went shopping in St George last Saturday & we went into Down East & were looking through the stuff. Well we found all of the lunchboxes/bags/backpacks with names on them & so I started searching just to see if they had anything (Addi's name was really popular in 06/07) so I thought there could be something in there with her name on it. We found this really cute bag that had ADISON on it & I was bummed cause it only had 1 D so I kept looking & there it was! ADORABLE & her name was spelled right so we bought it & she was so excited & took it to school on Monday & again yesterday.
Yesterday was a super busy day! Addi had school in the morning - her teacher tells me that she is definitely a Star! She has a beautiful voice (which we already knew ;) ) & she is not afraid to get up in front of everyone & belt out a good tune! ha ha we knew that too! After school we went to clogging - she is doing awesome learning her new dance & I think with a little extra practice she is going to be pro! :) After clogging she had a soccer game - it was the very first time that they have played against a team that was even remotely aggressive. :) They weren't used to it but they did really good anyways - Addi was a little more dramatic than she normally is so she cried a couple of times when she didn't get a goal.... but that's life! :) Kambri loves watching her play - we set her Bumbo up right on the sidelines & she just giggles as the girls run back & forth in front of her - it is way cute! Anyways... Addi started playing with Ashlyn (a girl on her team) & they had so much fun together. They were wrestling each other & running & laughing it was so cute - so I told Shauna (her mom) that we needed to have a play date soon because they are so much alike! (That & Ashlyn is the only girl in her family! She might need a break from her brothers :) ) At the soccer game we got Addi's pictures & her bag that she won for selling so many Fund Cards! (Thanks to everyone that bought one!!) In her bag she got a free movie ticket, a free dinner at wingers, a free ice cream at dairy queen, a t-shirt with the sponsors names on it, & a bag with candy, crazy eyes & a whole bunch of junk she probably didn't need but she was excited to get!! I was kind of bummed because her dance is doing the same fund raiser & she would actually get to use some of the proceeds to help buy her costume & pay for tuition - had I known that I would've sold them for her dance instead - but you live & learn right?






No comments:
Post a Comment