How far along? 28 Weeks
Maternity clothes? Yep
Sleep? Some thanks to the heartburn medication!
Best moment in the past 4 weeks? Getting Baby A's crib set, stroller & carseat - now just have to put everything together!
Movement? Lots of kicks especially in the morning when I first wake up & right before I go to bed.
Food cravings? Vanilla Pudding & Corn Nuts (no not together....)
Aversions? Anything super spicy that will have MAJOR consequences later.
Symptoms? Backaches, Headaches, Fatigue
Gender? Still a Girl as far as we know :) Baby A isn't 100% cooperative in this area... I have another ultrasound scheduled in 2 and 1/2 weeks and we will triple check then!
Labor signs? I have about 5-6 mild contractions everyday and a ton of Braxton Hicks all day long... hopefully this baby stays in there at least another 8 weeks or so. :)
Belly button in/out? In
What I miss: Pretty soon I will miss riding rides... between Lagoon in 2 weeks and Disneyland in 4 I am sad that I will have to take tons of pictures of the kids enjoying the rides and not go on a single one!
What I am looking forward to: Like I said above we are going to Lagoon for Nationals - Dr Appt/Ultrasound - Addi's 7th Birthday and Disneyland!
Milestones: No major milestones since I last posted - got my 30 week ultrasound set up to make sure the baby is doing good. She kicks alot more now and I am 100% positive she is still head down. I don't think she'll ever be anything but ready to come out, silly girl! We have about 11 weeks left and we'll be holding this sweet baby in our arms!

No comments:
Post a Comment