How far along? 24 Weeks
Maternity clothes? Yep
Sleep? Non-Existent
Best moment in the past 4 weeks? Getting an ultrasound with better pictures of baby A :)
Movement? Lots of kicks - the whole family has felt them now :)
Food cravings? Costa Vida :)
Aversions? BBQ Sauce... it makes me think my stomach is going to eat right through my body! I am so over the heartburn!
Symptoms? Backaches, Headaches, Fatigue and did I mention Heartburn!??!?!
Gender? Our baby T went from a boy to a GIRL!! :) We are so excited for baby A to come! No one was really surprised when they told us it was a girl we all thought that from the beginning. Addi was sad at first but now I think she's pretty excited about having another sister.
Labor signs? Nope Braxton Hicks have started but no labor signs yet.
Belly button in/out? In
What I miss: Energy... eating the things I love and not having heartburn!
What I am looking forward to: Kam's 1st soccer game, competition season, Nationals, summer, Disneyland :) lots of things!
Milestones: Seeing baby A on the ultrasound twice, feeling her kick all the time now, Jake feeling her kick for the first time as well as Kam. She's measuring ahead which is nice :) and we only have 15 weeks or less left!



No comments:
Post a Comment