Instead of doing one GIGANTIC post on Thanksgiving day I decided to do what most people are doing on Facebook on here instead. I am going to say 1 thing I am thankful for everyday this month. Don't worry I am not going to do one post every day... I am going to update this post every day until November 30th with all of the things I am grateful for.
November 1st - I am grateful for Addison, she seriously is such an amazing girl. She can make me smile no matter how bad the day, she has the biggest heart in the world and loves EVERYONE. She is the ultimate definition of a "Sweet Spirit" and I cannot remember life before her and can't imagine life without her. Thanks Addi for being my rock, my daughter and my best friend.
November 2nd - I am grateful for my job. Honestly in this economy ANY job is a blessing but I can honestly say I have been blessed more than most. I have never had the luxury of entertaining the idea of being a stay at home mom. But, because of my amazing bosses & the company I work for they have given me the next best thing. Working from home is one of the things I am most grateful for in life - I am there when Addi goes to school and when she comes home. I have never had to miss any big milestones in Kambri's life because someone else was watching her. After working at my job for over 6 years now I can honestly say God gave me an amazing gift and there is no where else I would rather be!
November 3rd - I am grateful for music! There are so many aspects in my life that music touches and is such a big part of. Although I don't get to play much anymore playing the piano has always helped calm me and soothed my soul in a way nothing else can. When I am feeling down it picks me up and there is always a song that hits home with whatever is going on in my life at the time. I love dancing to music with my kids as well as my amazing husband. I am thankful we are able to have such a wide variety of music and are able to listen to whatever we want whenever we want a lot of people aren't that lucky!
November 4th - I am grateful for my home. I can't even begin to describe what a pain in the butt it was to get into this house. From the time we put the offer in until the day we closed it was an ABSOLUTE nightmare! But I can't even begin to describe how incredibly lucky we are to have a house that is OURS and that we can afford to have. We are so lucky to have a roof over our heads and it is not just a house it has truly become our HOME. Many memories have been made here and there are so many more to come!
November 5th - I am grateful for Kambri. I have no idea where this kid came from, seriously she is such an intelligent, charming, gorgeous, stubborn and frustrating child! Everything she does is on her own time, in her own way and it has to be HER suggestion. She will love all over you when SHE wants to and she can absolutely SNUB you when you want her to love you. She has brought so much joy to our lives in the last 2 and 1/2 years I seriously don't know where I'd be without her. It was definitely a difficult task getting her to come into this world with both momma & baby in tact but in a way she was also my saving grace. :) I love you Kam thanks for being a pistol and keeping me on my toes and always in line!
November 6th - I am grateful for Freedom. I know a lot of people say they are grateful for this but I don't think they always realize what it entails. I mean honestly we have it so good here in America and so many people want to change a good thing. I will probably never understand that so I'll try hard not to think about it and I definitely won't get into it on here. I am glad that I have the freedom of speech, to say what I am thinking and feeling and not be punished for it. I am glad that I can live where I want, do what I want when I want to do it without consequence. I am glad that my children get to learn about diverse things in school and at home and at the end of the day they get to make their OWN choices. I am most grateful that I can choose my own religion and worship the one true God because so many before me suffered to make this happen. Of course I would write this on election day because I think everyone needs to VOTE! You can't make change happen by talking about it from your couch, get out there and make a difference. That is what our country was founded on, make a difference not only for you but for your posterity.
November 7th - I am grateful for my Mom. I don't have enough time in the world to write down every single thing that I am grateful for when it comes to my mom but I will try and sum it up while still giving her the justice she deserves. My mom is the most caring, hard working, kind hearted, compassionate, faithful and understanding person I have ever met. She always tries her hardest to do the right thing and keep a level head. She does so much for me and my family as well as all of her children and theirs. She has taught me how to be a good mother, friend, sibling and wife. Without her example I wouldn't be the person I am today, I strive everyday to be the kind of person she has shown me to be. I can only hope that I end up being half the person she is and that I can teach my children in her example. I love you mom I really would be lost without you.
November 8th - I am grateful for modern medicine. Honestly without modern day technology and medicine I might have been one of the many women who die during child birth. And if I somehow miraculously made it through child birth my kids might not have survived. It's crazy to think about that but after having 2 c-sections and having strictly formula fed children I think there might have been a reason I was born in this time. I am so glad that my grandpa being a diabetic was able to receive a kidney transplant and now has a pace maker and has had open heart surgery and is still plugging away. That my grandma has had multiple surgeries and still gets to love all over my kids. I am so glad that God works hand in hand with scientists/doctors to give them the knowledge they need to find cures, antidotes, vaccines, surgical procedures etc. so that we can all have something most people don't cherish enough... time.
November 9th - I am grateful for my dad. I have always had such a good relationship with him, we have always been close and I love watching him have that same closeness with my girls. He is always willing to help me whenever I need it and he is always thinking about me & my family. He has always been such a good example for me in my life and has shown me how to be compassionate, a good friend, a good employee and just how to be a good person in general. Everyone I know loves my dad because he is so genuine and now days that's honestly hard to find. Dad, thanks for being my friend, my mover, my guidance counselor, my mechanic, my financer, my handyman, my shopping partner, my coach, my date (whenever I didn't have one) and most of all the grandfather to my kids' - because you are so much more to them than that you are their best friend.
November 10th - I am grateful for service. I went to the Happy Factory yesterday where we donated an hour of our time for my work for the annual "Holiday Stress Buster". It feels so good to provide a service to people who honestly need it. We helped put mineral oil on the cars & trucks for the orphanages around the world so they will not go bad being shipped over seas. It was incredible talking with the founder knowing what great lengths her and her husband have gone to create an organization that puts smiles on children's faces around the world. I can only hope that everyone finds time in their lives to give service to those in need, it honestly makes the world a better place.
November 11th - I am grateful for Veterans. It's Veteran's day today and I really am grateful for all of the people who have serve, are serving & will serve this great country that we live in. I have many family members who have served in the armed forces and I am grateful for their service and the sacrifices they have made in order to give us the freedoms we have. I am also grateful for law enforcement defending our country inside of the U.S. they get up every day and put their lives on the line to make our country a better place. I cannot express in words the gratitude I have for them. So many people are ungrateful for the service that these men and women give everyday, but when ANYONE is in trouble they are the first people there to help. For that we all should be grateful, I love my family, friends and my husband for giving up so much to protect us. Thank you doesn't seem enough for what you do, but I am here to thank you for your selfless service.
November 12th - I am grateful for education. Sometimes I think people take education for granted because we are all so fortunate to get an education in America. We are so blessed to have the opportunity not only to graduate from high school but to further our education by college or trade schools. I love watching Addi come home and tell me about all of the things she has learned and seeing her progress over the last few years and feeling so grateful for her teachers and her school. I am glad that Jake was able to continue his education and get the career that he has and loves so much. Thank you to all teachers out there for having patience and knowledge to help children & adults fulfill their potential.
November 13th - I am grateful for technology. There are certain parts of me that miss good old fashioned note passing and late night phone calls as opposed to what we have now. But, on the contrary I am glad that in an emergency we all have cell phones so help is only a phone call away. The Internet is a super resourceful tool... when used the correct way. Google has ended many arguments in this family :) and of course being able to work from home wouldn't be possible without the Internet. Paying bills with a few clicks, sending e-mails to loved ones far away and being able to have relationships with family that you never thought possible because of age gaps, distance, etc. I'd be here all day listing all of the ways it has helped me in my life - so let's just say this it has created opportunities for me that would have never been presented to me otherwise and for that I am beyond grateful.
November 14th - I am grateful for vacations. While you all might think this is a pretty selfish thing to be grateful for let me explain what a "vacation" is for me. Vacation is any time I get to spend time with my family away from work. I work a lot and don't always have time for everyone or even myself but my mini-vacations are what I look forward too. A weekend away with Jake or a family night out with the kids.. Disneyland with my parents, Fishlake with the whole family, SeaWorld with just our family or a simple drive to Cedar Breaks to show the kids the changing colors of the mountains. It's all a vacation to me and I'm so glad that I am able to create those memories with my kids the way my parents did for me.
November 15th - I am grateful for my extended family. I can honestly say I am glad I have good relationships with a lot of my cousins and great aunts/uncles. It definitely makes life a lot better knowing you have a lot of people that have your back and that you can count on whenever you need them. Although not a lot of them live close, when you see them it's like no time has passed. I'm glad that my parents have always made a big effort for the WHOLE family to stick together so we could have a lot of people that you can count on. Friends may come and go but family... well you're stuck with them forever!
November 16th - I am grateful for my husband. I was honestly going to wait until the end to post about him because I knew it might be a LONG post but that's ok I can't wait until then. I can't even being to describe all of the incredible things Jake has done for me since we've been together. I have never had a relationship with anyone the way I do with him and it's the best thing I've ever experienced. I am so grateful for the relationships that he has developed with the girls, they honestly think the world of him as do I. He's thoughtful, sweet, caring, honest, hard-working, loyal, funny and very genuine. I can honestly say I've found my soul mate and am excited to have the rest of forever with him. I love that he's there for me and the girls anytime we need him. He helps me at dance recitals, clogging performances, school plays, parent teacher's conferences, soccer games, t-ball games etc. I never have to ask twice he's just so willing to do anything for his family and I've waited my whole life to find someone like that. I could go on all day about the man who makes my heart smile and spoils me rotten, so I will stop for now. :) Thanks Jake for being my best friend, my confidant & my soul mate - I love you more than you will ever know!
November 17th - I am grateful for my senses. I am glad that I can see, hear, touch, smell & taste. I know these are things we all use every single day and don't stop to think how much they mean to us. Last night a log rolled into the grate of our fireplace and smoke filled our home. Because of my sense of smell I was able to wake up and fix the problem before it became an even bigger one. This week we'll partake in Thanksgiving and tasting all of that wonderful food that took so much time and preparation is a blessing all in it's own. Being able to see our children grow and the beauty of the earth, receiving hugs & kisses from loved ones knowing how loved you really are. These are all blessings that God gave us - enjoy your senses not everyone can!
November 18th - I am grateful for forgiveness. Kambri has had a really hard time lately telling people she is "sorry" for something she has done. Her sorry's are conditional she will tell Addi "I am sorry, but I think you need to be nicer to me." Even though Kam was the one doing wrong it is against her nature to admit she was. I always think back to the 3 things that people always have the hardest time saying... Help, I'm Sorry & I Love You. I am glad that I have always been taught that you look for the best in everybody until they lose your trust. Then you forgive them and try to find ways to trust again. I am not one to hold grudges because it is honestly so much more rewarding to forgive and move on than it is to dwell on something that is said and done. Do I think you should forget everything that has been forgiven? Not necessarily because your past experiences make you who you are today.
November 19th - I am grateful for extra curricular activities. I am so glad that my parents let me experience as many things as they did when I was younger. I was a dancer, a soccer player, a bowler, a pianist and many other things. Because of them giving me so many opportunities I too have wanted my kids to have the same choices to decide what they love to do and find something they excel at. Addi is currently in ballet, tumbling and clogging. She loves to play soccer and t-ball, she also loves to sing and wants to learn how to play the violin. Every time I find something new that I can sign her up for I really try to do that because she loves to try new things and you never know what your kids will be good at until they try it out!
November 20th - I am grateful for water. We are so lucky to have clean drinkable water at our fingertips every single day. We have running water in our homes for nice warm showers/baths & flush able toilets. Washing our hands so many times a day to stay healthy and prevent us from getting sick. There are still a lot of places in the world that don't have these luxuries and we are blessed that we do!
November 21st - I am grateful for past experiences. There are some things that I always ponder back on and wonder why on earth I had to go through everything that I have been through. I know that God never gives you anything you can't handle, but honestly sometimes I think he thinks I am a lot tougher than I really am! Some things have happened over the last few weeks that have made me realize that I can use my past experiences to help other people. People who are going through some of the same things I went through and look to me to help them because they honestly don't know what to do or where to turn. Hopefully I can be as insightful and inspiring as they need me to be - to look at all of the positive in my life instead of having the negativity of my past effect my judgement. I am grateful for those past experiences good and bad because I wouldn't be the strong, independent, empathetic person I am today if it weren't for my past.
November 22nd - I am grateful for tiny miracles. The small miracles turn into your greatest blessings! I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and your day is full of loved ones, happiness & safety. Happy Thanksgiving from our home to yours.
November 23rd - I am grateful for friends. I am so glad I have a few really good friends that I know that I can count on for anything. Through thick and thin they have always been there for me. They know my secrets know my pain, my happiness and they just love me for me. They are more friends than family that's for sure and I am blessed to have all of them in my life!
November 24th - I am grateful for people who are genuine. Seriously this is such a hard thing to find anymore, people who are genuinely nice, sorry, empathetic etc. I am surrounded by fake people who act tolerant of people instead of actually taking the time to like them for who they are. I'm glad there are still a few people who are genuine out there and I'm so thankful my parents raised me to be!
November 25th - I am grateful for God. He has blessed my life in every way imaginable and he never gives up on us. I know that some may think I don't have a good relationship with God because I don't go to church every Sunday and sometimes my life is a little unconventional. That doesn't mean I don't believe, or I don't have faith because I do and I'm grateful that he knows that.
November 26th - I am grateful for holidays. I love the way they bring families together, and give the opportunity to have breaks from work, school & other activities so you can focus on your family. I try so hard to make all of the holiday's a happy positive experience and everything always turns out for the best. :)
November 27th - I am grateful for surprises! I love surprises nothing brings excitement and happiness like a good surprise. I have had a few good surprises this week and I have loved every minute of it!! This is part of the reason I love Christmas soooo much when you can surprise multiple people at once. :) Unfortunately I usually know everything that I am getting for Christmas because I help everybody pick things out for me (don't worry they ask). But, giving a surprise I think is better than receiving one and let me tell you everyone in my family is going to be surprised this year!
November 28th - I am grateful for my miracle baby! We have been trying for a while now to have another baby and we have had no luck. Finally I got my first positive pregnancy test last week followed by 4 more positives and a positive blood test! I am SO excited to get another addition to this family and start a new chapter in our lives. :) I am so grateful that God is blessing us in this way as we have been wishing this day would come for a long time!
November 29th - I am grateful for emotions. Seriously, sometimes emotions drive me UP THE WALL but I am so grateful that I can FEEL things. Feeling love, excitement & joy is one of the best perks about life. How could you not be so grateful for life in general when you feel those things?! Those things make life worth living and make everything else seem minuscule in comparison. Sure you have to endure sadness, loss, worry and heartache but the good emotions always last longer than the bad and make enduring the bad emotions well worth it.
November 2nd - I am grateful for my job. Honestly in this economy ANY job is a blessing but I can honestly say I have been blessed more than most. I have never had the luxury of entertaining the idea of being a stay at home mom. But, because of my amazing bosses & the company I work for they have given me the next best thing. Working from home is one of the things I am most grateful for in life - I am there when Addi goes to school and when she comes home. I have never had to miss any big milestones in Kambri's life because someone else was watching her. After working at my job for over 6 years now I can honestly say God gave me an amazing gift and there is no where else I would rather be!
November 3rd - I am grateful for music! There are so many aspects in my life that music touches and is such a big part of. Although I don't get to play much anymore playing the piano has always helped calm me and soothed my soul in a way nothing else can. When I am feeling down it picks me up and there is always a song that hits home with whatever is going on in my life at the time. I love dancing to music with my kids as well as my amazing husband. I am thankful we are able to have such a wide variety of music and are able to listen to whatever we want whenever we want a lot of people aren't that lucky!
November 4th - I am grateful for my home. I can't even begin to describe what a pain in the butt it was to get into this house. From the time we put the offer in until the day we closed it was an ABSOLUTE nightmare! But I can't even begin to describe how incredibly lucky we are to have a house that is OURS and that we can afford to have. We are so lucky to have a roof over our heads and it is not just a house it has truly become our HOME. Many memories have been made here and there are so many more to come!
November 5th - I am grateful for Kambri. I have no idea where this kid came from, seriously she is such an intelligent, charming, gorgeous, stubborn and frustrating child! Everything she does is on her own time, in her own way and it has to be HER suggestion. She will love all over you when SHE wants to and she can absolutely SNUB you when you want her to love you. She has brought so much joy to our lives in the last 2 and 1/2 years I seriously don't know where I'd be without her. It was definitely a difficult task getting her to come into this world with both momma & baby in tact but in a way she was also my saving grace. :) I love you Kam thanks for being a pistol and keeping me on my toes and always in line!
November 6th - I am grateful for Freedom. I know a lot of people say they are grateful for this but I don't think they always realize what it entails. I mean honestly we have it so good here in America and so many people want to change a good thing. I will probably never understand that so I'll try hard not to think about it and I definitely won't get into it on here. I am glad that I have the freedom of speech, to say what I am thinking and feeling and not be punished for it. I am glad that I can live where I want, do what I want when I want to do it without consequence. I am glad that my children get to learn about diverse things in school and at home and at the end of the day they get to make their OWN choices. I am most grateful that I can choose my own religion and worship the one true God because so many before me suffered to make this happen. Of course I would write this on election day because I think everyone needs to VOTE! You can't make change happen by talking about it from your couch, get out there and make a difference. That is what our country was founded on, make a difference not only for you but for your posterity.
November 7th - I am grateful for my Mom. I don't have enough time in the world to write down every single thing that I am grateful for when it comes to my mom but I will try and sum it up while still giving her the justice she deserves. My mom is the most caring, hard working, kind hearted, compassionate, faithful and understanding person I have ever met. She always tries her hardest to do the right thing and keep a level head. She does so much for me and my family as well as all of her children and theirs. She has taught me how to be a good mother, friend, sibling and wife. Without her example I wouldn't be the person I am today, I strive everyday to be the kind of person she has shown me to be. I can only hope that I end up being half the person she is and that I can teach my children in her example. I love you mom I really would be lost without you.
November 8th - I am grateful for modern medicine. Honestly without modern day technology and medicine I might have been one of the many women who die during child birth. And if I somehow miraculously made it through child birth my kids might not have survived. It's crazy to think about that but after having 2 c-sections and having strictly formula fed children I think there might have been a reason I was born in this time. I am so glad that my grandpa being a diabetic was able to receive a kidney transplant and now has a pace maker and has had open heart surgery and is still plugging away. That my grandma has had multiple surgeries and still gets to love all over my kids. I am so glad that God works hand in hand with scientists/doctors to give them the knowledge they need to find cures, antidotes, vaccines, surgical procedures etc. so that we can all have something most people don't cherish enough... time.
November 9th - I am grateful for my dad. I have always had such a good relationship with him, we have always been close and I love watching him have that same closeness with my girls. He is always willing to help me whenever I need it and he is always thinking about me & my family. He has always been such a good example for me in my life and has shown me how to be compassionate, a good friend, a good employee and just how to be a good person in general. Everyone I know loves my dad because he is so genuine and now days that's honestly hard to find. Dad, thanks for being my friend, my mover, my guidance counselor, my mechanic, my financer, my handyman, my shopping partner, my coach, my date (whenever I didn't have one) and most of all the grandfather to my kids' - because you are so much more to them than that you are their best friend.
November 10th - I am grateful for service. I went to the Happy Factory yesterday where we donated an hour of our time for my work for the annual "Holiday Stress Buster". It feels so good to provide a service to people who honestly need it. We helped put mineral oil on the cars & trucks for the orphanages around the world so they will not go bad being shipped over seas. It was incredible talking with the founder knowing what great lengths her and her husband have gone to create an organization that puts smiles on children's faces around the world. I can only hope that everyone finds time in their lives to give service to those in need, it honestly makes the world a better place.
November 11th - I am grateful for Veterans. It's Veteran's day today and I really am grateful for all of the people who have serve, are serving & will serve this great country that we live in. I have many family members who have served in the armed forces and I am grateful for their service and the sacrifices they have made in order to give us the freedoms we have. I am also grateful for law enforcement defending our country inside of the U.S. they get up every day and put their lives on the line to make our country a better place. I cannot express in words the gratitude I have for them. So many people are ungrateful for the service that these men and women give everyday, but when ANYONE is in trouble they are the first people there to help. For that we all should be grateful, I love my family, friends and my husband for giving up so much to protect us. Thank you doesn't seem enough for what you do, but I am here to thank you for your selfless service.
November 12th - I am grateful for education. Sometimes I think people take education for granted because we are all so fortunate to get an education in America. We are so blessed to have the opportunity not only to graduate from high school but to further our education by college or trade schools. I love watching Addi come home and tell me about all of the things she has learned and seeing her progress over the last few years and feeling so grateful for her teachers and her school. I am glad that Jake was able to continue his education and get the career that he has and loves so much. Thank you to all teachers out there for having patience and knowledge to help children & adults fulfill their potential.
November 13th - I am grateful for technology. There are certain parts of me that miss good old fashioned note passing and late night phone calls as opposed to what we have now. But, on the contrary I am glad that in an emergency we all have cell phones so help is only a phone call away. The Internet is a super resourceful tool... when used the correct way. Google has ended many arguments in this family :) and of course being able to work from home wouldn't be possible without the Internet. Paying bills with a few clicks, sending e-mails to loved ones far away and being able to have relationships with family that you never thought possible because of age gaps, distance, etc. I'd be here all day listing all of the ways it has helped me in my life - so let's just say this it has created opportunities for me that would have never been presented to me otherwise and for that I am beyond grateful.
November 14th - I am grateful for vacations. While you all might think this is a pretty selfish thing to be grateful for let me explain what a "vacation" is for me. Vacation is any time I get to spend time with my family away from work. I work a lot and don't always have time for everyone or even myself but my mini-vacations are what I look forward too. A weekend away with Jake or a family night out with the kids.. Disneyland with my parents, Fishlake with the whole family, SeaWorld with just our family or a simple drive to Cedar Breaks to show the kids the changing colors of the mountains. It's all a vacation to me and I'm so glad that I am able to create those memories with my kids the way my parents did for me.
November 15th - I am grateful for my extended family. I can honestly say I am glad I have good relationships with a lot of my cousins and great aunts/uncles. It definitely makes life a lot better knowing you have a lot of people that have your back and that you can count on whenever you need them. Although not a lot of them live close, when you see them it's like no time has passed. I'm glad that my parents have always made a big effort for the WHOLE family to stick together so we could have a lot of people that you can count on. Friends may come and go but family... well you're stuck with them forever!
November 16th - I am grateful for my husband. I was honestly going to wait until the end to post about him because I knew it might be a LONG post but that's ok I can't wait until then. I can't even being to describe all of the incredible things Jake has done for me since we've been together. I have never had a relationship with anyone the way I do with him and it's the best thing I've ever experienced. I am so grateful for the relationships that he has developed with the girls, they honestly think the world of him as do I. He's thoughtful, sweet, caring, honest, hard-working, loyal, funny and very genuine. I can honestly say I've found my soul mate and am excited to have the rest of forever with him. I love that he's there for me and the girls anytime we need him. He helps me at dance recitals, clogging performances, school plays, parent teacher's conferences, soccer games, t-ball games etc. I never have to ask twice he's just so willing to do anything for his family and I've waited my whole life to find someone like that. I could go on all day about the man who makes my heart smile and spoils me rotten, so I will stop for now. :) Thanks Jake for being my best friend, my confidant & my soul mate - I love you more than you will ever know!
November 17th - I am grateful for my senses. I am glad that I can see, hear, touch, smell & taste. I know these are things we all use every single day and don't stop to think how much they mean to us. Last night a log rolled into the grate of our fireplace and smoke filled our home. Because of my sense of smell I was able to wake up and fix the problem before it became an even bigger one. This week we'll partake in Thanksgiving and tasting all of that wonderful food that took so much time and preparation is a blessing all in it's own. Being able to see our children grow and the beauty of the earth, receiving hugs & kisses from loved ones knowing how loved you really are. These are all blessings that God gave us - enjoy your senses not everyone can!
November 18th - I am grateful for forgiveness. Kambri has had a really hard time lately telling people she is "sorry" for something she has done. Her sorry's are conditional she will tell Addi "I am sorry, but I think you need to be nicer to me." Even though Kam was the one doing wrong it is against her nature to admit she was. I always think back to the 3 things that people always have the hardest time saying... Help, I'm Sorry & I Love You. I am glad that I have always been taught that you look for the best in everybody until they lose your trust. Then you forgive them and try to find ways to trust again. I am not one to hold grudges because it is honestly so much more rewarding to forgive and move on than it is to dwell on something that is said and done. Do I think you should forget everything that has been forgiven? Not necessarily because your past experiences make you who you are today.
November 19th - I am grateful for extra curricular activities. I am so glad that my parents let me experience as many things as they did when I was younger. I was a dancer, a soccer player, a bowler, a pianist and many other things. Because of them giving me so many opportunities I too have wanted my kids to have the same choices to decide what they love to do and find something they excel at. Addi is currently in ballet, tumbling and clogging. She loves to play soccer and t-ball, she also loves to sing and wants to learn how to play the violin. Every time I find something new that I can sign her up for I really try to do that because she loves to try new things and you never know what your kids will be good at until they try it out!
November 20th - I am grateful for water. We are so lucky to have clean drinkable water at our fingertips every single day. We have running water in our homes for nice warm showers/baths & flush able toilets. Washing our hands so many times a day to stay healthy and prevent us from getting sick. There are still a lot of places in the world that don't have these luxuries and we are blessed that we do!
November 21st - I am grateful for past experiences. There are some things that I always ponder back on and wonder why on earth I had to go through everything that I have been through. I know that God never gives you anything you can't handle, but honestly sometimes I think he thinks I am a lot tougher than I really am! Some things have happened over the last few weeks that have made me realize that I can use my past experiences to help other people. People who are going through some of the same things I went through and look to me to help them because they honestly don't know what to do or where to turn. Hopefully I can be as insightful and inspiring as they need me to be - to look at all of the positive in my life instead of having the negativity of my past effect my judgement. I am grateful for those past experiences good and bad because I wouldn't be the strong, independent, empathetic person I am today if it weren't for my past.
November 22nd - I am grateful for tiny miracles. The small miracles turn into your greatest blessings! I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and your day is full of loved ones, happiness & safety. Happy Thanksgiving from our home to yours.
November 23rd - I am grateful for friends. I am so glad I have a few really good friends that I know that I can count on for anything. Through thick and thin they have always been there for me. They know my secrets know my pain, my happiness and they just love me for me. They are more friends than family that's for sure and I am blessed to have all of them in my life!
November 24th - I am grateful for people who are genuine. Seriously this is such a hard thing to find anymore, people who are genuinely nice, sorry, empathetic etc. I am surrounded by fake people who act tolerant of people instead of actually taking the time to like them for who they are. I'm glad there are still a few people who are genuine out there and I'm so thankful my parents raised me to be!
November 25th - I am grateful for God. He has blessed my life in every way imaginable and he never gives up on us. I know that some may think I don't have a good relationship with God because I don't go to church every Sunday and sometimes my life is a little unconventional. That doesn't mean I don't believe, or I don't have faith because I do and I'm grateful that he knows that.
November 26th - I am grateful for holidays. I love the way they bring families together, and give the opportunity to have breaks from work, school & other activities so you can focus on your family. I try so hard to make all of the holiday's a happy positive experience and everything always turns out for the best. :)
November 27th - I am grateful for surprises! I love surprises nothing brings excitement and happiness like a good surprise. I have had a few good surprises this week and I have loved every minute of it!! This is part of the reason I love Christmas soooo much when you can surprise multiple people at once. :) Unfortunately I usually know everything that I am getting for Christmas because I help everybody pick things out for me (don't worry they ask). But, giving a surprise I think is better than receiving one and let me tell you everyone in my family is going to be surprised this year!
November 28th - I am grateful for my miracle baby! We have been trying for a while now to have another baby and we have had no luck. Finally I got my first positive pregnancy test last week followed by 4 more positives and a positive blood test! I am SO excited to get another addition to this family and start a new chapter in our lives. :) I am so grateful that God is blessing us in this way as we have been wishing this day would come for a long time!
November 29th - I am grateful for emotions. Seriously, sometimes emotions drive me UP THE WALL but I am so grateful that I can FEEL things. Feeling love, excitement & joy is one of the best perks about life. How could you not be so grateful for life in general when you feel those things?! Those things make life worth living and make everything else seem minuscule in comparison. Sure you have to endure sadness, loss, worry and heartache but the good emotions always last longer than the bad and make enduring the bad emotions well worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment