Addi had her first T-Ball game of the season on Tuesday and she did awesome! She is on a co-ed team this year and I'm excited because boys tend to be more aggressive in sports and she's definitely shown me she can be agressive so I want her to stay that way. She swings (and throws) her bat like a pro - her coaches are super nice and it's a lot of fun watching her play. She's got a super busy schedule 2 games a week until the end of May and then the season is over, I have to say T-Ball games are VERY comical I love watching ALL of the kids run for the ball no matter where it goes on the field. Addi gets easily distracted and is constantly looking at the sky or the ground, basically anything but the game, but all of the other kids are the same way so it works out perfectly! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment