September 12, 2011

Our Dream Home

Last Monday when we were in Parowan for the parade & the fair we decided to drive around the new subdivision and look at some of the houses that were for sale there. We have been looking for houses for a while and actually put on offer on another house about 2 weeks ago - well we had been going back and forth with the seller on the offer and hadn't heard much from them for a little while. So, I drove back towards the house on Wednesday when I was in town for Addi's clogging and decided to call the recording on it. Well, they didn't have any information on it so I hung up and just kind of dismissed it - on Thursday morning the real estate agent that is listing the house called me and I started asking him questions about it and held my breath as he told me how much they were asking for it. It was in our price range!! I thought.... no way it is not but as he explained to me the situation it actually hit home that we could possibly get into this absolutely gorgeous house! Jake had Friday off so I scheduled the appointment to look at it for first thing Friday morning we both fell in love with it the second we walked inside. It is an absolutely beautiful home and something we could be in for a very long time, the yard needs a little work but I am definitely willing to make it just as beautiful outside as it is inside. I'm really hoping that everything works out and we can get in very soon !



No comments:

Post a Comment