On Thursday we went to the Little Buckaroo rodeo in Parowan - I signed Addi up for the Mutton Bustin again this year. She was SO funny, my dad put her on the sheep and they let her go. She lasted about 5 seconds fell off jumped back up & told my dad "GRANDPA!! I didn't cry!!" Hahaha this is because last year she only lasted about 2 seconds and she cried and I told her Cowgirls don't cry. So this year she wanted to be super big & of course be an awesome cowgirl that didn't cry! Jake & his dad Randy were able to make it to watch her, she loved having everybody there it was a blast! I think she's going to do it again this weekend hopefully she'll last longer than 5 seconds. :) We're still proud of you little miss Addi.





No comments:
Post a Comment