We had a small get together for Kambri's birthday on Sunday - since it was her real birthday & all. Mom & Dad came over and we opened a couple of presents & had cake! I bought a "baby" cake & let her smash a slice of it - she had a lot of fun & was of course SUPER messy! She got her first teaparty set from Mom & Addi - & the "Your Baby Can Read" videos & workbooks from Gramma & Poppa! :) The rocking chair she is sitting in is also for her birthday. (I'm going to use it for pictures) I'm also going to customize it for her - I'll take pictures of it later when I am done. We're having her big birthday party this weekend with the whole family - so we'll get a lot more pictures then!
















She is so dang cute I just want to take her home with me ;) Looks like she enjoyed her cake too!
ReplyDelete