:) So, around the middle of November I found out George Strait was going to be in Vegas.... well I decided to look and see how much tickets were - I knew they were probably out of my price range but I wanted to check anyways. Well, come to find out not only were they in my price range BUT he was touring with Reba & LeeAnn Womack! So I call up Lauren & asked her if she wanted to go.... OF COURSE DUH! :) So we bought tickets & waited.... & waited.... FINALLY we were on our way to Vegas! We got there early because I'm a blonde & read the tickets wrong.... thought the concert started at 6 when in reality it started at 8. So, we got there & decided we were hungry so we went to Hard Rock Cafe to eat. I haven't been to a Hard Rock since I went to Nashville some 6 years ago lol that place is crazy! After we got done eating we decided to go into M&M World - if you've never been there at the very least you need to walk through the doors! It's been forever since I've been there - but it is 4 floors of M&M souveniors it's INSANE! We went to all 4 floors then walked across through the coke bottle back to the parking garage - it was hilarious to see people freaking out over everything that was in their bags.
We then headed to the Motel.... got lost a long the way but finally made it - We stayed at the Eastside Cannery by Sam's Town - if you've never stayed there I highly recommend it! It's a little out of the way but the room rates are awesome, the rooms are amazing & the beds are THE most comfortable beds I've ever slept in! So, while we're checking in the guy asked me if I had a AAA card - I said I didn't but he decided to give us the AAA rates anways - saved me $20! When I told him he didn't have to he said well I just ask myself.... What would Jesus do? HA HA HA HA He cracked me up - then gave us a ticket for a free drink... I'm sure Jesus wouldn't have done that. :)
Then we were off to the MGM to see George! It was really exciting.... we got there an hour early ha ha we were THAT excited! The show was COMPLETELY sold out - it was insane how many people were there but it was also a blast. All of the performers were awesome but I was really blown away by Reba I mean I knew she was amazing before but she was INCREDIBLE! I would definitely pay to see her again. Melissa Pederman that is on the show "Reba" with her (Barbara Jean) came on stage & they did a skit that was so funny - she had us laughing pretty hard. George of course was a classic & I'm so glad I got to see him at least once in my lifetime! Thanks Lauren for being my partner in crime!!










No comments:
Post a Comment