February 28, 2011

11 Months!

Wow - where has the time gone!! This will be my last Kambri update before she turns a year old. Weird to think it's been that long since she was born! She has developed a lot since my last post - she can walk along the couch like a pro - she still is not taking steps by herself or even standing by herself but we've been working on it. Her new favorite word is "NO!" - and the bad thing is I think she actually knows what it means! She has learned to throw fits when she's not getting her way - ha ha not necessarily a good thing but hey all kids go through it! She puts EVERYTHING in her mouth - it is ridiculous but thankfully when you put your hand under her mouth she will eject whatever "it" is at the moment with her tongue. She has just barely started liking her binky a little more she will actually crawl over to one and put it in her mouth. This is both a blessing & a curse Addi never did like the binky so I never had to wean her off of it - I might have to do that with Kambri if she keeps this up! She has never been sick until the last 2 months - and then she got the worst stuff ever. I took her to the Dr last week and she was diagnosed with a double ear infection & RSV - it has been a nightmare to deal with. Her cough & congestion was so horrible - thank heavens it's a ton better. Both Addi & Kambri had it - so there wasn't a whole lot of sleeping or eating going on. I'm getting really excited for her first birthday - I know she will have changed again so much by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment