August 16, 2010

Washington County Fair

We headed down to St George Saturday after Addi's soccer game to go to the Washington Co Fair. It was a lot of fun the Derby was completely sold out so me, mom & Addi had to hold down the fort & save seats in the stadium while we waited for everyone to get there. They did some new stuff in the derby this year they did a truck derby which was awesome.... I personally think it was better than the cars. We saw a guy tip on his side... another guy got his wheel completely taken off... and the "Turd" well the turd caught on fire! HA HA HA :) they also did the van jump.... they took an astro van (see below) and jumped it THROUGH a gutted out Winnebago.... it was HILARIOUS! :) After the derby was over (well mostly.... we had the kids) we took the kids to the carnival & they got to ride a few rides, I also talked Shari into going on the Orbiter with me.... it was a BLAST! I miss doing things like that... I haven't been to the carnival in a few years so it was good to go again!












































No comments:

Post a Comment