August 11, 2010

Alex's Wedding

This past weekend we went over to Moab to attend my Uncle Mike's step-daughter's wedding. (ha ha that was a mouthful!) It was up on the mountain at their event cabin - it was gorgeous up there. And it rained.... the entire wedding - poor girl! She looked so happy though I don't think she cared too much - they were all freezing and wet but all in all everyone had a good time! It was good to see family & friends - we definitely don't get to see them very often. I didn't get a ton of pictures because of the weather - I was limited to mostly under an umbrella on the deck - but here is what I got!









The cabin

Taylor


Seth



Flower girls (I LOVED their dresses!)







Center pieces




Half the line - couldn't get the guys from where I was standing....



Alex's dad (don't know his name!) Alex & Uncle Mike





Gorgeous tables & chairs (soaked of course)







The adorable kids table




Shari, Taylor, Matt & Justin



Taylor & Justin



No comments:

Post a Comment