June 8, 2010

Happy 4th Squish!

Well here I am (7 days late... oops) my amazing daughter is 4. I don't know what to think about this - they have been 4 of the best years of my life! I don't know what I would do without you miss Addi - you brighten up every day no matter where you are or what you're doing. You have a heart of gold & love everyone - I am so proud of you & who you have become I cannot wait to see how you progress in life. I know you will do incredible things ! And remember no matter where you are - you can't lose me.


1 week


1 year


2 years


3 years



4 years
I love you to the moon & back!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how much she's grown in the last year that I've been able to know her. Thanks Kalli! Happy Birthday Addi!!!

    ReplyDelete