February 8, 2010

Valentine's Day or Christmas?

Ok so I know it's not Valentine's Day yet.... but I had one excited little girl on my hands and just could NOT say no today! :) When Trevor walked outside this morning he found a box on our doorstep addressed to little miss Addi. Then when he got the mail he found a card addressed to little miss Addi, and while Addi was at her dad's this weekend Trevor & I got her a little Valentine's gift bag (I told Trevor about it after I did it lol). So it was pretty much like Christmas morning this morning when she woke up she got to open 3 presents and was SOOO excited! She got so much stuff - thanks Mom & Gramma for sending the thoughtful gifts & cards I appreciate it as much as she does. Nothing makes me happier than to see her little face light up in pure excitement! Anyways here are the pictures I took this morning!


Seeing what's inside the box Gramma sent



She's trying to open the basket









I helped her a little....



All the loot & the ADORABLE basket!





We're going to work on her Alphabet :)




And her numbers :) so she'll be prepped for Preschool next year!



New coloring book



CHOCOLATE!!!


The cute little card!


Her new puppy


Her lollipop thanks Gramma Jeri!


She LOVED her card (it has a mirror inside so she can see herself)


Excited over the bag


Throwing the tissue paper in the air


Her balloons.... she has become obsessed and these ones are awesome because they are PINK


She got another puppy & more CHOCOLATE (What can I say she takes after me....)






4 comments:

  1. Cute, Cute! With that love for chocolate she fits right into the family. Thanks for the Valentines Card. It's soo cute and totally made my day when I opened the mail last week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute Kalli!!! You are a such a fun mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Addi is just so stinkin' cute! Looks like she is very loved! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey it's not Valentines Day yet! Way cute presents I have to agree. I haven't even thought about what to get anyone for Valentines yet. I suck!

    ReplyDelete