February 2, 2010

New Crib

Well my wonderful husband did something sooooo nice for me this weekend! :) He put together Kambri's crib! It turned out so cute and I am so happy that I picked the one that I did... it is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I'm excited to get the dresser and get her room totally put together (I'll take more pictures then). Anyways, I found this bedding and fell in love with it - and even though I found some others that were REALLY cute this one was the cutest! I picked it up a couple of months ago in Provo and am excited to see it out of the bag! :) I would like to give a special thanks to my mom and dad for helping us get the crib! I love it and it is a wonderful gift Kambri will be able to enjoy for years to come! :)












1 comment: