So on Tuesday night at about 6 I hadn't heard Addi for a while. (I knew she had been playing in her bedroom so I wasn't too worried) I was walking down the hall and stepped in her room and didn't see her so I said "Addi?" no response. So I went in my room and didn't see her so I said "Addi?" again. At that moment I knew.... she had fallen asleep somewhere lol. So I went back in her room and looked in her bed & didn't see her I stepped behind the open closet door thinking she might be in her clothes closet and there she was passed out on the ground. (She didn't even pull the blanket up!!) It was so funny I waited until Trevor got home about 10 minutes later to show him before I woke her up. Thankfully she woke up with a smile instead of being grumpy but I have never seen her do that on the floor before! Usually she climbs in a bed somewhere or on the couch to pass out but not this time!


She is sooooooooooo darn precious!
ReplyDelete