Well I had my Ultrasound yesterday - for my 20 weeks and everything looks great! There is still only 1 baby in there :) thank heavens! And there is no mistaking that it is a GIRL!! :) She was a mover and gave the tech a run for his money but he was very good not to mention HILARIOUS! He kept us very well informed and made sure we knew everything he was looking at and made it fun for us. My mom went with me since Trevor couldn't make it because of work and Addi loved seeing her sister on the TV! Anyways here are the pictures from our fun day!
This is her Right foot
This is her right Arm above her face
This is her Profile

This is a picture of her lip and her nose - Tech put Dad's big nose on there - don't worry regardless of how this picture looks her nose is small and cute!

This is her left foot Yay 2 feet!

This is her Left hand (Yay 2 hands!)









Sounds like it was a fun ultrasound. I know the stress that people have going into one of those. I'm glad the tech made it fun for you and I'm sure Addi. It makes me proud to know there are good people out there to hold up the profession.
ReplyDelete