November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Day


We had a very good Thanksgiving - We went down to my Gramma's house in St George. It was pretty small this year just my parents - grandparents and us but it was still a very good day! Lots of good food (which I am STILL partaking in) and of course lots of laughs. Matt & Shari stopped by before they went to dinner at Shari's parents house so I got some pictures of the kids together while everyone was here - anyways here are some pictures from that!





Matt's Christmas lights - It's a Girl sign
Matt's Christmas lights & decorations

Matt's Christmas lights & decorations


Addi in the hot tub - yes on Thanksgiving :)




Addi in the hot tub



Addi & Justin going for the spin chair ride with Poppa that they absolutely LOVE





Addi & Justin - I love his facial expressions lol






Addi, Grandma & Justin - I love how Justin is eyeing the truck that Addi is holding.....




















Hope everyone and their family had a Happy Thanksgiving!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment