On Saturday my sweet Addi was baptized! I can't believe she's 8... time really has flown by! She was so lucky that her grandpa was able to baptize and confirm her as she became the newest member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. We were so blessed by all the family that was able to come and how many people sent well wishes. We really appreciate everyone!
We had cake and she was able to open a few late birthday presents from her family. She got a barbie video camera and microphone so she can be a news anchor like she always pretends to be when she video's herself on my phone. :) She also got a phone.... I know, I know an 8 year old with a phone?! But it was very necessary with how much this girl is on the go so I can keep track of her!
Happy Baptism Day Addi we love you and are so proud of the choice you have made to follow your Heavenly Father!
No comments:
Post a Comment