Well I am so behind - and this little girl has been 4 for almost a month now. But I got her pictures last week finally and here we are! Since Addi is turning 8 this year she is getting baptism pictures done, and of course Aria is turning 1 so she is getting pictures done. So I thought well it's only fair if Kam does it too! So we let her have a complete DIVA shoot - I found the cutest dress and all the dress up jewelry I could find to match, a tiara and a wand of course. She had so much fun being a diva and really lit up when the camera came out. I loved all of the pictures and even ended up ordering extras because I couldn't pick the number I was supposed to I had to pick more!
Love this sassy, gorgeous little super-model!















No comments:
Post a Comment