November 1, 2013

Jason Aldean

Addi has been such an excellent help as a big sister and as a daughter. I could not believe how she stepped up and took care of me while I was in labor with Aria and how good she was with Aria in the few weeks after she was born. She definitely made my recovery and life in general easier! So we decided to reward her for being such an amazing help and she got to take a trip to Vegas to see one of her very favorite country singers Jason Aldean! We headed down to Vegas mid-afternoon and went to our motel. We got ready for the concert and headed out to dinner. Jake & I always end up eating at the PBR Bar & Grill on the strip and we always would get pictures together there. Well Addi keeps one of these pictures next to her bed and she wanted us to take her to that restaurant so she could see where we always go. She had so much fun watching everyone ride the bull at the restaurant! After we got done with dinner we headed to the Bellagio to watch the water show before the concert started - she loved every minute of that and apparently Jake & I must never get sick of it either because we watch it every time we go to Vegas. :) After the water show was over we walked over to the MGM to go to the concert - Jason Aldean was touring with Jake Owen & Thomas Rhett. Thomas Rhett only performed 2 songs and then Jake Owen came on. I can honestly say I actually enjoyed his portion of the concert better than Jason Aldean's - he is incredibly talented. Addi fell asleep about 20 minutes before the concert ended because it was WAY past her bed time - she didn't complain at all about walking back to the Motel but was very happy to go to sleep in the bed! We are so blessed to have such an amazing little girl and I love making memories with her.
 



 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment