July 11, 2013

37 Week Bumpdate

How far along? 37 Weeks 1 Day

Maternity Clothes? Yep

Sleep? What is that??

Best Moment in the past 4 weeks? Tristan was born

Movement? Slowed down due to lack of room….

Food Cravings? Watermelon with LOTS of salt

Aversions? Not really anything

Symptoms? Tired, Backaches, Contractions, Physically hurt pretty much everywhere!

Gender? Still a Girl!

Labor Signs? I have been having a lot of back contractions but nothing consistent enough to land me in the hospital dang it!

Belly Button In/Out? In

What I Miss: Painting my toes, bending over, walking up the stairs without getting winded & not being in pain 24/7

What I am Looking Forward to: At this time in exactly 2 weeks I will be laying in a hospital bed recovering holding my precious baby girl!

Milestones: Nursery is put together, clothes are washed, room is organized, carseat is installed, stroller is put together. The only thing we are missing is the baby!! 



This will be my last bumpdate post considering not much will change from here to the end and my c-section is scheduled for July 25th. So be expecting an update that day unless I miraculously go into labor between now and then!





No comments:

Post a Comment