June 11, 2013

Trenton's Graduation

A couple of weeks ago my cousin Trenton graduated from High School.... I still cannot believe he is old enough to graduate - makes me feel OLD!!! :) It was a really fun trip and I'm glad I got to be there for him - luckily it was outside so the kids were well entertained playing on the grass and it was very short & sweet (as far as graduations go!) Trenton was super happy to be finished and is excited to start the next chapter of his life by working all summer & joining the Marine's. It was a lot of fun to be able to see my Aunt Katy & Layla it has been a few years since we've been able to see them and I'm glad it was a happy occasion that brought them here! :) Even though their trip seemed short and sweet it was great spending time with them and letting the kids get to know them better.

We're proud of you Trenton - Congrats again on the graudation!













No comments:

Post a Comment