Yesterday was Mother's Day and I can honestly say I'm very spoiled! Jake bought me beautiful flowers got me a gift certificate to get a Mani/Pedi and one to get my hair done! Addi and Kam worked really hard on a handmade card that folds up like a t-shirt. :) It's hard to believe that next Mother's Day I will be a mommy to 3 instead of 2! And it's also hard to believe that this was my 6th almost 7th Mother's Day since becoming a mom... and I am so grateful for my gorgeous little Addi, my spunky little Kam & Baby A!
My mom is seriously the best mom in the world - I have no idea what I would do without her! She is such an incredible example to me - she has shown me how to be a good wife, mother, daughter, sibling & friend because she is all of the above and so much more. She is always so thoughtful and caring and always puts everyone's needs above her own - I can only hope that I am/will become half the woman she is! I love you mom thanks for always being my example, my rock, my guider and most of all my best friend!



No comments:
Post a Comment