March 5, 2013

Jr Drill

Addi performed last night at the Rammette review doing her Jr Drill routine that she learned last week. I was so impressed by these girls and what they accomplished for going to class an hour a day for just a couple of days. And on top of that not having a refresher before they performed and having the whole weekend off!! The video I'm posting is of Addi's group they are all Kindergarten - 1st Graders so no one over the age of 7 is performing. I think that the future dance team of this highschool has a real good shot of winning a lot of competitions with these girls coming up! :)


My blog is not cooperating in just embedding the video on here so if you want to watch it go check it out :) it's really cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment