June 1, 2012

6 is Spectacular

Well it's that time of year again - my baby is 6 years old! The time has seriously flown by & I cannot believe how much she has grown. She has finished up her Ballet, Cheer, Clogging, T-Ball season & Kindergarten for the summer. She is starting a Tumbling/Technique class & a summer clogging class in a week and of course summer swimming lessons! She is very excited to start soccer in August & of course 1st grade! She has been looking forward to being an "all day" kid, eating lunch at school and she wants to start riding the bus again. (Makes her feel more... Independent)
She loves playing outside with her dog Balto, her sister & all of her friends. She is excited to spend the summer with her cousins & of course Grandma & Grandpa. I can usually always find her outside - running through the sprinklers, playing on the trampoline or catching grasshoppers near the creek.
Addi - These last 6 years have been the best years of my life, I cannot imagine life without you and honestly I don't remember life before you. You are one of my very best friends and I am so glad that you picked me to be your mommy. You're such an amazing daughter, sister, grand-daughter & friend - no one could ask for a better one! I love your kind-heartedness, your ability to make friends wherever you go, your love for everyone no matter who they are, your wit, your smile, your bravery, your charm, your independence & most of all your love for me! :) I consider myself very lucky to have you and be able to watch you grow you mean the world to me and to everyone in our family. We love you sis!

Love,
Mommy, Daddy & Kam-Bam






No comments:

Post a Comment