December 17, 2011

Clogging Recital

Ok these pictures are super crappy - my camera is starting to not take good pictures and there was something on the lens... so Justin's face isn't naturally blurry like that don't worry!

Addi had her clogging recital this past Monday and she did very well - although she is a little bored with her class right now she still hangs in there and is getting better. :) My parents, Shari & her kids were able to make it up to watch and I was so excited - clogging is so much fun to watch and really keeps the kids entertained because of all the NOISE!! I'm excited for next year because they will finally move her up because of her age and I am going to sign Addi up for their dance group. They are really good and I think she'll do very well there! (Plus I won't have to drive to Cedar anymore for it!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment