April 18, 2010

1 Month

Well yesterday was exactly 4 weeks since she was born (I know she's not a month old yet but pretty dang close!) At her "2 week" appointment (almost 2 weeks late) on Friday she was 9 Lbs. 1 Oz. and 21 and 1/2 inches. The Dr was so impressed (birth weight was 7 Lbs. 7 Oz. - 4 day Appt. she was 7 Lbs. 4 Oz. so she's gained almost 2 Lbs.) She told me whatever you're doing - keep doing it she looks awesome! :) She has been lifting her head up - she has amazing neck strength! She has been following voices - and she recognizes certain ones - she loves when I talk to her & my mom. She of course smiles ALL the time - mostly for Addi - but honestly who doesn't smile at her?? She sat up in her bouncer the other day - I'm talking actually sat straight up and held it there for about 45 seconds - I was in shock and actually said NOT YET!!! She is also very good at rolling side to side & I don't think it will be long before she'll be rolling all the way over. She has also been putting her hands in front of her face a lot. I LOVE when babies start to recognize their hands and realize they can use them for things it absolutely cracks me up!

Her "Cheeky Monkey" binky that Addi picked out for her.

Getting so big & beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment