October 26, 2009

1st Trip to the Dentist

Addi had her very first trip to the dentist on Wednesday! She cried for the first 15 minutes we were there... I really don't blame her... she was still sick, and the last time she laid down for a "Dr" to look at her mouth she got stitches and was in a ton of pain! LOL Very traumatizing for a 3 year old but once they got her calmed down and showed her there was nothing to be afraid of she did AWESOME! The Dentist is my OB's brother and he was JUST as nice as my OB I was very happy in fact even when we move I think I'm going to continue to take Addi to him! :) He counted her teeth and checked her for cavities... she was clean!! All the ladies loved her and gave her sooooo many treats she made out like a bandit! She got a cars tooth brush - 2 tubes of toothpaste - dental floss - a bouncy ball - a balloon - 2 princess stickers & a gift certificate to Del Taco. They spoiled her and I was proud she was very polite with all of them and they just loved her. She wants to go back now which I was extremely grateful to them for... I didn't want her first trip there to be not fun and her not want to come back! Anyways when the lady polished her teeth she let her wear these sunglasses Addi thought it was pretty cool!




No comments:

Post a Comment