September 28, 2009

Shopping Day!

Well my mom, Shari & Justin came up to go shopping on Friday and we had a blast. Shari needed to find a crib for baby Kaylee so they came up here and let me be apart of that! I was way excited I used to spend so much time with these 2 and I miss it... I know that's to be expected when you move away but it doesn't make it easier! :) Anyways, we went to Babies R' Us and found TOO much stuff! We went to the mall in Orem, RC Willy's and a few other stores. Shari found her crib in RC Willy's and I actually fell in love with one that I found in Babies R' Us (see picture below). Going baby shopping gets you excited and definitely makes being pregnant more of a reality! Ok I am apparently Chatty Cathy today so I will stop but here are some pictures!

Justin watching the Weasel ball... he really did not know what to think about it!



The Weasel ball getting Justin :)


Addi waiting for gramma after we got done eating at the Old Spaghetti Factory MMMMMM I loved it!


The crib I found that I love!!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment